America's Nightmare-Young, Black, and Educated

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."-General George S. Patton, Jr.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend

Well readers I will be gone for the weekend. I am taking a trip back to my hometown. I haven't been home since Christmas. I know five months is a long time to go without seeing your loved ones. I am excited. It should be good but we will see what happens. I am excited to eat at the restaurants that I don't get to eat at in Columbus. Gold Star Chilli and Cassano's Pizza. Yum yum yum. I can't wait. (Yes its sad that I am excited about eating some pizza and chilli dogs but that's life!)

I will be hanging out with my mom probably most of the weekend and just resting and relaxing. You can't ask for anything better.

I only have one day of class left. That's next Wednesday. And then two finals on the Wednesday after that. I can't wait to be done. I am tired of going to class and having to study. Oh yeah I guess I forgot that in the next couple of months I will begin studying for the CPA exam.

Well ain't much else to say, I am America's Nightmare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats