America's Nightmare-Young, Black, and Educated

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."-General George S. Patton, Jr.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone who is a mother a Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!

I am very thankful for my mother and all that she has done for me. I know at times I can be a knucklehead, but she still managed to raise me well. She did her best and looked at what all I have accomplished so far in life. I love her and I dont' think words could express how much I love her and am very grateful for everythign she has done for me.

I love you MOM and one day I will be able to repay you for everythign you have done for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats