America's Nightmare-Young, Black, and Educated

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."-General George S. Patton, Jr.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

What's Happening...

Well everyone it's been a busy week for myself. I had a midterm and attending events for the african american heritage festival. Overrall it was a good week. I have to say I enjoyed it. I went out and partyed a little this weekend. I am ready for school to be done though. Only a little over a month til graduation. It's exciting. I will hold a MASTERS degree in a matter of a month. Dang makes me feel so accomplished thinking about that.

Well of course I have been watching a lot of tv. I love Survivor. It's my favorite show. I am so rooting for Cirie to win this season. She has come a long way. On the first episode she was told that she was either going to be voted off first or second. Well she survived the first vote and has made it to the final four. I am rooting for her.

American Idol has really gone down the drain. How about Paris (with out a doubt the best singer left in the competition) was kicked off this week. I really don't understand the people that actually watch this show faithfully. I thought it was a competition to pick the best singer. Obviously this competition has evolved into something else. I don't know but they don't have to worry about me watching the show. I am officially done with this season of American Idol.

Can I just say damn to the UPN and WB for merging together. Now a couple of my favorite shows won't be on TV next season. That's Half and Half and Girlfriends. I am hoping they are able to live in on the next season. I enjoy those shows and arent' ready for them to end. I am rooting on them to make it. Come on CW keep these two shows.

Is anyone else bored with this season of America's Next Top Model. I really am bored with this show this season. Hopefully she can do something next year that will spice this show back up.

Now College Hill. I am really enjoying this season. Those students are funny, crazy and full of drama. They are very entertaining and I look forward to seeing this show every week. This is the first season that I have actually watched more than one episode. It's very good and hopefully they will keep it going.


Well that's all for me for now. I am America's Nightmare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats