America's Nightmare-Young, Black, and Educated

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."-General George S. Patton, Jr.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thankful...

Yes, I know Thanksgiving has come and past but I still wanted to post a list of some of the things I am thankful for...

1. For having a beautiful family and getting to spend Thanksgiving with them.
2. To reconnecting and visiting with old friends. Even though I didn't get to see everyone it was good to at least hear from them.
3. That OJ Simpson book and special were cancelled. That idiot needs to continue to play golf and stay out of the spotlight!
4. I have never watched Seinfield. Michael Richards has a serious problem if he thinks that having a few conversations with Revs. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson is going to help the cause then he is clueless. I hope his career is over.
5. Just being blessed and finding my way back to the Lord! It's definitely been my best decision of 2006.
6. To have finished all my work that was necessary before going on break.
7. To be alive and for all that I have achieved in my short 23 and a half years on this earth. Who would have ever thought I would be where I am today!
8. Myspace and Facebook! Gotta love both sites. Catching up and talking to people you haven't seen or talked to in years.

Until next time I am America's Nightmare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats