America's Nightmare-Young, Black, and Educated

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."-General George S. Patton, Jr.

Friday, October 13, 2006

WHY....

Why is it that people still continue to stand up for our Presidnet and his administration when they know he is wrong?

Why hasn't minimum wage been increased in almost 10 years?

Why do we people continue to wear and display confederate flags?

Why do people have to be so loud and obnoxious while on the bus?

Why is my heat not working properly?

Why isn't former Rep. Mark Foley in jail?

Why don't people vote, but continue to complain about the government?

Why can't we just get rid each member of Congress and start with some fresh meat?

Why am I less motivated to do work after 3pm?

Why is the Russ Parr Morning show the funniest show on radio?

Why are people afraid to talk about politics?

Why haven't I contacted the alumni chapter of my frat to get involved?

Why do people wear grillz and wonder why they can't get a job?

Why is our Congress worthless?

Why isn't it November 7th yet?

Why is DVR the best thing since slice bread?

Why did it go from 70 degrees to 35 degrees in just one day?

Why does it feel so good to get paid?

Why is my father still in jail?

Why are there os many politcal ads on tv and all they are doing is critizing there opponents?

Why is facebook and myspace so addicting?

Why ask why?

These are just a few questions that popped in my head throughout the day. Many things cross y mind as I ride the bus to work or while I am sitting in my cube at work. I don't know about you but a lot of things go through my mind throughout the day. I guess I am just looking for some answers. I am America's NIghtmare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats