America's Nightmare-Young, Black, and Educated

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."-General George S. Patton, Jr.

Monday, October 16, 2006

New York losses (AGAIN)

Man the finale of Flavor of Love was good. I am definitely going to miss the show. It is definitely heavy on entertainment. Did anyone feel sorry for New York? I really did. Flava played her once again. I doubt his relationship with Delicious will last. I think New York is probably the only one who really wanted to be in a relationship with him. I gotta say New York's mom was right. She got egg on her face again! You know they say momma knows best. I guess New York won't be down too long seeing as word on the street is she has her own show in the works. Oh yea did anyone see the previews for the reunion show... Oh yeah it's going to be another good one. Our last dose of Flava of love is in two weeks. Dang everyone's guilty pleasure will be over.


The election is about three weeks away. Have I mentioned how much I hate Political advertisements. That's the worst thing about election time. All you get for commercials are those stupid ads. Enough is enough. Why can't politicians just run on there record. Oh wait then they probably wouldn't get reelected! That goes for Democrats and Republicans! I believe I am going to vote early. I just want to get it done with because I think on Election day its going to be choatic and I don't want to deal with it. For those voters in Ohio please vote yes on the issue 2( i think this is the one for the minimum wage increase) we need to raise the minimum wage. Its a shame that some people are working for $5.15 an hour. Do you know that if you work 40 hours a week on that salary you will only make $206! Yes, only a little over two hundred dollars. It's sad. Do you really think people can afford to live off of that amount of money. It's been over 10 years since the last minimum wage increase. I encourage everyone to go out and support this issue.

I am America's Nightmare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats