America's Nightmare-Young, Black, and Educated

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."-General George S. Patton, Jr.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Beginning of my next journey...

Well I know it's been a while since my last post. I took sometime away to graduate and I went home to my hometown for about a week and a half. Now I am back in Columbus about to begin the next journey in my life. I start my job tomorrow. Nervous, excited, and anxious are just a few of the words that describe how I feel about tomorrow. Well I am going to keep this short. I will post again this week after a couple days at the job. I will give details on how I like it. I am sure it will go well. Until then I am America's Nightmare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats