America's Nightmare-Young, Black, and Educated

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."-General George S. Patton, Jr.

Monday, April 17, 2006

What have I been up to?

Well it's been over a week since my last post. I have been very busy. I apologize to those that take pleasure in reading the blog. I will try not to go away so long again.

so what have I been up to? Well I just came back from NC once again. We finally revealed our Spring 2006 line. The probate show was great. I just want to send a special shout out to the Neos of the Nu Theta Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. I am very proud of you all. You all know the road to Kappa land is long, rough, and rugged, but you all made it. It's always a great feeling when we have new members. It's like a breathe of fresh air in our fraternity. I spent most of the weekend just kicking it with our Neo's and my other bruhs. It was great because I don't know when the next time I will get to go down and kick it with them.

Well Easter has come and gone and I can finally have chocolate again. Yes, I gave up chocolate for lent. I did have a couple slips during the 40 days but most of all I did really well. I am proud of myself. If only I could live without cookies and cream ice cream forever. Tonight I am going to Steak and Shake to get an Oreo milkshake! It's my reward for doing so good during lent.

I have about 7 more weeks of classes before my college career is over. I am very excited to be done with it. I don't know about this whole going to school in May. It will be really weird considering my undergrad got out at the end of April each year. I can make it though. Well i really don't have a choice but to make it. It's kinda surreal that I in a couple months I will have my Master's Degree in Accounting.

Well the next couple of weeks I am going to try and stay focused and not let this warm weather distract me. Until next time I am America's Nightmare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats