America's Nightmare-Young, Black, and Educated

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."-General George S. Patton, Jr.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Melrose Place

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lxjv-mmAvhU


I don't know if you all have discovered the site Youtube.com but it's great. You can find clips on all kinds of things. I am really enjoying this site. You should check it out if you get a chance.

Well while browsing through the site I came across some clips from my one of my favorite shows of all time. Melrose Place. yes I was addicted to this show when it was on the air. I began watching it in like the middle of the first season and didn't miss an episode after that. I think I had my whole family addicted to this show. The link above is a clip from when Kimberly(Marcia Cross) blew up the apartment building that everyone lived in. It was the beginning scene of Season 4. The season finale of season 3 ended with everyone wondering if Kimberly was going to set off the bomb. Michael(Thomas Calabro spelling on his name might be wrong) and Sydney(Laura Leighton) had discovered that Kimberly was going to blow the building up and was trying to get everyone out. They thought they had knocked Kimberly out in the basement, but of course they didn't get her good enough cause she rises and then....well you have to watch the video clip to see the explosive end. Season 3 had a lot of drama and excitement. In my opinion it was definitely the best season of the series. Check out the clip if you get a chance.

Well I am on Spring Break now and this is for sure to be my last post until I get back so enjoy.

I am America's Nightmare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats