America's Nightmare-Young, Black, and Educated

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."-General George S. Patton, Jr.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Not enough time...

There is so much going on right now that I haven't had much time to think. I been trying to get things together for the move into my apartment. I will be glad when that is done. I really don't like moving. It is such a pain in the a*#! I gotta do what I gotta do anyways.

Anyone hear the news about the new Survivor?!?! They are splitting the tribes up by race. There will be a White, Black, Hispanic, and Asian tribe. Each will have five members. This is either going to be a good thing or bad thing for the show. The shows rating went down last year and so they are looking for a way to get people talking about the show again. I think its a good idea. These reality shows need to have more diversity in them. I am tired of there only being the token black on the show. I am excited for the new season of Survivor. I will defintiley be watching the show. I will have comments about the show once it premieres. Stay tuned for that!

Anyone else out their watching Big Brother? Gosh I love this show. Why is it that Dr. Will is running this show. He has everyone practically wrapped around his fingers. They are his puppets and right now he is the puppetmaster!

It's hard to believe that I have been a working for almost two full months. Yes, two months! Man time is flying by. It's doesn't even feel like it has been that long. I am enjoying it so far though. I am learning my way around the office. Everyone has been pretty cool. More on the job on a later post.

Well that's all for now. I thought I had more to say but I guess not. I am America's Nightmare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats