America's Nightmare-Young, Black, and Educated

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."-General George S. Patton, Jr.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I signed on the dotted line...

I signed the lease on my "official" first apartment. Yes it's official. August 15th I can start moving in. I don't have to be out of this room til August 31st so I will be moving everything slowly, but surely over those two weeks. Yes I am very excited. It's time to make my life in Columbus official. I can't wait to have it done. Now I gotta start looking for FURNITURE. Yes I gotta get a bedroom suit, living room and dining room furniture. This is going to be so expensive. I am not looking forward to sending all this money, but I gotta do what I gotta do. Can't wait to have people over to visit.

I am America's Nightmare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats