America's Nightmare-Young, Black, and Educated

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."-General George S. Patton, Jr.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Just a random post

Okay there are a few things going on in the world that I need to rant and rave about. To start off let's talk about Flava of Love. Come on Flava Flav why in the hell are you keepin Somethin around. She shitted on your floor and had no qualms about it. I just find that so disgusting and she would have definitely got the boot. Gosh I love this show though. Has anyone ever really thought about how it would feel to wake up looking at Flava Flav every morning? Yeah, not a pretty picture! LOL.

Now on to Big Brother. Man I love this show. I can't wait to try out for it. I am addicted and as long as my girl Danielle makes it through I am happy. She has survived so far, but you never know in that house. I am rooting for you Danielle.

So yeah I am supposed to get the keys to my apartment this week. Yeah gotta get ready for the big move into my own apartment. Should be good. Now I gotta find furniture and stuff cause I have nothing, but I ain't too worried. I know it will all work out in the end. I leave it all in God's hands.

I think I am going to buy an Ipod in the next couple of weeks. Let me tell you all what I did. I was waiting for the bus on Tuesday morning to go to work. I sat my CD player on the bench with my newspaper. Well the bus comes and I get up grab my paper and get on the bus. As soon as I get in my seat on the bus I think to myself I am missing something. And the bus began to move and I thought, dang on it my CD player is still sitting on the bench. Well of course it was gone when I got off from work. I had a little hope that it might still be there but oh well. It's past time for me to step up into the 21st century and get an Ipod like the rest of the world. Especially since I have Itunes and continue to purchase songs off of there.

Well next weekend I am supposed to go to MD. I am excited I am thinking I will be able to get things rearranged on my schedule so that everything works out but we will see. I am America's Nightmare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats