America's Nightmare-Young, Black, and Educated

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."-General George S. Patton, Jr.

Sunday, June 05, 2011

Day 5 of the Challenge

Well well well....what can I say. The challenge is at it's 5Th day. I have to be honest. It's been a rocky start but I am sticking to the plan. Yesterday was my first craving for Chipotle. As I was driving around trying to decide what I wanted for dinner I passed Chipotle and wanted to pull in so bad. I decided on sushi but this giving up Chipotle for sixty days is gonna be a lot harder than I ever imagined.

I forgot to put this in my list when I did my original post but I am also giving up ice cream as well. During the summer time I could eat ice cream every day. Recently I have become attached to those vanilla oreo twisted frosty's at Wendy's. Those things have to be sent from heaven because they are AMAZING!!! So yet another challenge I am adding for myself. I know I can make it so I'm not worried. Like Kanye West once said, "That that don't kill me, can only make me stronger!"

I still haven't decided on a book yet either. I know what in the world is wrong with me. I bought Barbra Walters' biography, Audition, from a book sale at work. I think today I am gonna crack it open and see if I can get into it. I love biographies so let's hope this one is good.

I haven't been updating myfitnesspal....damn it I forgot all about it. Oops. Gonna start that again today. I used to be so good with it. Now I just got out of the habit of updating it so I never do. Gonna fix that today!

Okay I the plan is to give at least three updates this week! Talk to you all again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats