America's Nightmare-Young, Black, and Educated

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."-General George S. Patton, Jr.

Saturday, August 04, 2007

When is the right time to have a child?

Well I have been thinking about this. I just recently became a godfather for the second time and I was wondering how many more god children will I have before I have my own child? I'm young, black, professional and I have noticed that a number of my coworkers and myself don't have children. I wonder why is this? Is anyone feeling pressure to have children. Some are married and some aren't. So I am asking you all when you think is the right time to have a child? Is there ever a right time to have a child? I know some women my age feel there biological clock ticking. They are trying to find the right man and want to find him immediately. Check out my video blog below for the rest of my comments on this topic. Enjoy!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats