America's Nightmare-Young, Black, and Educated

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."-General George S. Patton, Jr.

Monday, January 23, 2006

7 questions

Basically, 7 answers to 7 questions.
7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Get Married
2) Have children
3) Create a scholarship in my name
4) Go to Hawaii
5) Work on a Presidential campaign
6) become involved with a local NAACP organization
7) Hopefully give back to my hometown


7 things I can do:
1) Make people laugh
2) Listen
3) State my opinion
4) Be a good friend5
) Tell you the truth
6) Lie
7) Pretend to like someone


7 things I cannot do:
1) not love
2) not feel
3) dance really well
4) run a long distance for a long time
5) play baseball
6) ski
7) be without music


7 things that attract me to someone:
1) Intelligence
2) Political views
3) Open Mind
4) Open Heart
5) Real
6) Independent
7) Willingness to change

7 things that I say most often:
1)Hey
2) Shit
3) How are you?
4) What’s up
5) Fuck
6) I am tired.
7) Can I help you?

7 celebrity crushes:
1) Britney Spears
2) Nia Long
3) Vanessa Williams
4) Nicole Ari Parker
5) Jill Marie Jones
6) Oprah Winfrey
7) Victoria Rowell

*added* 7 things people didn't know about me
1) I have a twin sister (I am surprised that people don’t actually know this)2) I am a morning person
3) I don’t like liars.
4) I hate being late
5) I don't consider myself very attractive
6) I began my college career thinking I was going to do theatre
7) I worry about what I gotta do for the next day when I lay down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats