America's Nightmare-Young, Black, and Educated

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."-General George S. Patton, Jr.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Greetings and Happy New Year to all. One of my new year's resoultions was to create a blog and keep it updated regularly. I have been checking peoples blogs out for a couple of months and have really liked what I have seen. So here I hope you all enjoy my blog and feel free to leave comments at anytime.

I will be posting on different topics such as religion,politics,fraternity,family, and friends just to name a few. I hope to update at least twice a week. That's my goal but we will see what will happen with that.

Just to give those some background information on myself. I am a 22 year old, graduate student at The Ohio State University and living in Columbus, Ohio. I will post more about myself in later topics, but that all you all need to know for now.

Here are my New Year's Resoultions for 2006
1. Create a Blog and update it at least twice a week.
2. Continute working out since we have to pay a rec fee I might as well use it.
3. Find a nice affordable apartment in Columbus.
4. Continue enjoying and exploring Columbus.

That's all for now, but I may add a couple more in the coming days.

For those who have noticed, the name of my blog is America's Nightmare-Young, Black, and Educated! I think the title speaks for itself but if anyone needs clarification as to why just let me know.

Until next time this is America's Nightmare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats