America's Nightmare-Young, Black, and Educated

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom."-General George S. Patton, Jr.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

VH1 and Reality Shows

Ok people you guys may think I am crazy for saying this but two of the best reality shows on TV right now have to be Celebrity Fit Club 3 and Flava of Love. I literally can't wait to see what happens on these shows each week.

First let's talk about Celebrity Fit Club 3. Now for those who haven't seen or heard of the show it's where they get 8 celebrities and put them on 2 teams of 4 and they see which team can lose the most weight in 100 days. Some of the celebrities are people who havent' done much, but this season they actually have some pretty interesting people. Tempestt Bledsoe aka Vanessa from The Cosby Show, Countess Vaughn aka Kim Parker from Moesha and The Parkers, Young MC, and Bizaree from D12. That's just a few of the celebrities, well the ones that I real watch the show for. It's good to watch the celebrities from week to week try and reach their target weight goals. I am enjoying watching these people work to lose weight. Especially since I am currently in the gym at least 3 times a week trying to get myself back in to shape. I am actually surprised that Countess Vaughn is on this show. She is a really petit girl. She is only 4' 11" and only weighs 130 lbs. She doesn't look that big on tv and I think she definitely isn't as big as she was when she was first on Moesha. I think she looks good how she is. Well the best of luck to all of them because I will be watching every week until the end.

Now Flava of Love...Oh my gosh. I can't believe there is a reality show where women are trying to compete for the love of Flava Flav. Now don't get me wrong, beauty isn't just in physical appearance but DAMN!!!! Would these girls actually consider Flava if he was just a regular guy? HELL TO DA NAWWWWWWWWWW! Now some of these girls don't actually look half bad. Now Hoopez looks damn good to me. My favorite has to be New York. I just think she brings the drama and keeps it real with the other girls. She has definitely kept this show entertaining. Well the show this week had the girls meeting Flava's mother and they had to cook some fried chicken for him and her. Well Hotness decides to fry her chicken in the microwave! Yes that's not a typo, in the microwave. Obviously this child doesn't have all her marbles. I was in my room laughing my behind off at this. Some of these chicks will do anything to get with this man. If you havne't seen this show I have to recommend you checking it out at least once.

Well i bought my plane ticket last night for NC. It's official I will be there in 11 days!!! I can't wait to see old friends and just have a good time. Well now it's off to do some homework. Until next time this is America's Nightmare...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats